Employer: Alight Solutions
At Alight, we believe a company s success starts with its people. It s why we re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce.
As an AMS Workday Senior Consultant, a typical day to include the following:
- Actively participates in all phases of the Workday lifecycle, assisting clients with supporting and leveraging the Workday application.
- Performs principal consultant duties as the lead functional consultant on Workday projects, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Recognizes business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements.
- Performs research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures. Seeks opinions and feedback on alternative solutions and implements those that have been agreed upon by the team or client.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Understands the value of a project plan, adheres to established processes and standards, monitors progress of tasks against plan, and reports status to appropriate team members as it relates to project issues.
- Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of Workday knowledge sharing sessions, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to team knowledge sites.
- Understands the importance of client satisfaction and applies it in the process of servicing the client. Communicates client feedback to senior team members. Understands and follows internal processes in responding to client needs.
- May provide guidance and instruction to other team members, and coaching to more junior team members.
- Develops estimates and high level scope and timing
- Answers all inquiries in a timely basis.
- Keeps requirements, design, process and other technical documentation current.
- Understands other Alight solutions and applications and how they interact with Workday.
Knowledge & Expertise of:
- 5 to 7 plus years of experience with web-based applications; specifically in the HRIS, HCM, or Financial systems space
- Prefer experience in an escalated support tier environment for an application or managed service
- A highly committed individual with a background in problem solving, operations environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping customers succeed
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills are a prerequisite to be successful in this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes
- Experience with Workday HCM, Core/Advanced Compensation is a plus
- This role does not offer sponsorship.
- This role will require you to obtain and maintain Workday Certification(s).
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems or related or equivalent discipline
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement. Please note, offers are being determined on an individual basis. Alight takes into consideration the candidate s experience, education, certification/credentials, market data and internal equity. The estimated minimum salary for this role is $83,700.00/year (full-time). In addition to the base salary, this position may be bonus eligible. For specific benefit details, please visit this URL: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits