Title: Website Specialist
Location: US National
About the team
ShowingTime is a market leader in showing management, feedback, offer management, recruiting and analytics solutions for the residential real estate industry. Our wide array of products and services are built on technological innovations to bring efficiencies to all practitioners. We have successfully supported the evolving needs of real estate agents, teams, brokers, offices, associations and MLSs within the U.S. and Canada for more than 20 years.
About the role
We are looking for a Website Specialist to join our team! This role will manage our website including curating and publishing content and product offerings for our audience of agents, brokers and MLS partners.
- Responsible for ongoing site optimization and modifying code to create new modules and adapt existing ones offered in Hubspot’s CMS Hub platform
- Work closely with web strategists to update and publish content such as blogs, landing pages, dynamic web forms and static assets in Hubspot CMS and WordPress.
- Consistently monitoring, responding and troubleshooting all website functionality to ensure a good experience.
- Ensuring the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Provide website insights and results to collaborators.
- Work closely with content managers and designers to build assets to deliver a visually rich experience while ensuring brand standards are met.
- Work with the respective collaborators to ensure compliance with the latest privacy and data regulations as well as enabling people to easily update their communication preferences.
- Experience in building, deploying and optimizing online content using SEO best practices to ensure long-term performance.
- Possess foundational knowledge of coding languages to independently make updates to the website.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $80,900.00 – $129,200.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in managing CMS systems.
- Highly proficient, with 2-5 years of experience in CMS technology platforms such as Hubspot, Magento and WordPress.
- Familiar with UX and UI foundational principles for consistency and accessibility.
- Experience with Hubspot, Google web tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEO management systems like SEMRush or MOZ.
- Possess a clear understanding of basic marketing principles, such as lifecycle stages, marketing channels and their key performance indicators.
- Ability to integrate APIs to supplement web page structure beyond standard coding.
- Possesses skills to leverage first-person cookie data to retarget customers, and serve relevant content based on user behaviors.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within and across teams and organizations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.