Website Services Team Lead
job requisition id
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Website Services Team Lead will be responsible for maintaining and managing our company’s Internet websites, eCommerce, and other tier 1 portals and systems. The scope of the Website Services team includes, but is not limited to, user management, content implementation, user acceptance testing, troubleshooting, and data analysis/reporting in Optimizely CMS/Commerce, Precisely Enterworks PIM, WordPress, and any new platforms as acquired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders and development teams to create value-added technical solutions to our eCommerce platform
- Contribute to the eCommerce team by sharing and training in new technology or methods as discovered, studied, or invented during personal learning and training
- Evaluate, research, and estimate proposed enhancements to assist in the planning and execution of development
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and debug issues as necessary in a timely and thorough manner
- Create and maintain documentation supporting codebase structure, coding standards and workflows
- Assist with user acceptance testing and diagnosing updates with the websites’ technical features and improvements.
- Actively contribute to website/platform enhancement projects.
- Work closely with development teams to test new functionality.
- Assist Customer Service team with Commerce user management.
- Provide internal users with technical support within our various systems.
- Support others in the use of corporate systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Support the Digital Commercial Excellence, Product Owner, and Product Marketing teams with product information and website content implementation
- Assist with reports and data extraction from PIM.
- Partner with internal resources to deliver customer service training 3-4 times per year on site
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Optimizely CMS/Commerce
- Precisely EnterWorks PIM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong customer service
- Strong organization, problem analysis, and problem-solving skills necessary
- Self-driven, able to juggle many tasks under tight deadlines, and be comfortable bringing ideas to the table
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience developing and maintaining websites
- Experience working with a content management tool with eCommerce capabilities
- Experience managing PIM or databases
- Experience working with global teams at a technical level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Knowledge in gathering requirements, functional design, testing, and working with business processes
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to users outside of IT
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience