Title: Website Product Owner – Contract
Location: Remote (United States)
#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals — and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too — by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is seeking a website product owner for an initial 3-month contract (40 hours/week) with a possibility of extension. This person will work closely with our digital product team and other partners to plan & execute on a detailed website roadmap as work to deliver a best-in-class online experience to our customers. This position is fully remote anywhere within the U.S.
- Owning high level website roadmap for all work that is planned or in process
- Work with our UX team and Project Manager on timelines and deliverables to make sure we can meet deadlines
- Builds product documentation within JIRA, runs the main JIRA board, and communicates release notes to stakeholders.
- Serves as point-person on New Product Launches & Site Updates to clarify business requirements and UX strategy to stakeholders.
- Lead requirements gathering, manage product design process: from first concept design to development handoff, and drive product development efforts by partnering with our engineering team.
- 5-7 years relevant experience ((product ownership, website product management, website strategy, ecommerce operations, etc.)
- UX/UI background
- JIRA experience
- Strong communications skills
- Sense of timeliness and attention to detail
- Product Design experience
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and owning processes and deadlines
Please Note: Contractors are not currently eligible for the benefits listed below; though these benefits may apply should a contractor convert in the future to a Full-Time, Salaried employee.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs