Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
This position is for a mid-level Web QA Engineer with a passion for testing, reporting, and improving QA processes to join our 9-person Web QA team. We’re looking for a candidate who is analytical, enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves to solve complex problems in a fast-paced agile environment.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Perform thorough black-box testing of our web and mobile-web applications
- Create, update, and execute comprehensive test cases to ensure that our software applications meet requirements
- Interface with web teams, cross-platform teams, Product Managers, Developers and QA team members
- Participate in team discussions and provide feedback centered on testability, risks, and product design as appropriate
- Develop QA strategies that increase future QA testing capacity and coverage
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience debugging, troubleshooting, and in general, communicating and solving technical problems
- You have an understanding of software quality assurance, test case creation/documentation, and QA-testing best practices, coupled with the passion to deliver high quality products to the end-user
- You have a desire to learn quickly and a positive attitude towards learning and troubleshooting
- You are familiar with serving in a support role and can concisely and effectively communicate issues, blockers, and technical risks to team members and those you support
- You are self-motivated, proactive, and able to manage your time effectively
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits plus many more!