Web Project Managers at ePublishing are an amazing, talented, highly motivated team of individuals who speak to clients with a voice of authority and an undeniable air of confidence.
They are able to perform the following small miracles with ease and grace
- Juggle the needs of multiple high-value clients while making each feel important and loved
- Manage simultaneous projects involving multiple technical team members
- Investigate, comprehend, and translate technical and business requirements from clients and 3rd party vendors
- Create clear and concise Statements of Work
- Create and maintain detailed and comprehensive documentation
- Write and execute test cases for functional testing
- Manage risks, clear roadblocks, and manage expectations
- Create schedules and coordinate resources and clients to hit key milestones
- Answer client questions and provide training as necessary
- Troubleshoot complex problems and assign tasks to developers as needed
- Monitor time worked on projects to ensure budgets are adhered to
If this sounds like you, read on…
Web Project Manager is a salaried position and includes standard benefits such as healthcare, generous vacation accrual, and the greatest benefit of all: working remotely.
You must be committed to customer service and excellence.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing the design and development of websites and applications or management of live client websites
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing projects and their dependencies in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years directly working with external clients in a customer service-oriented capacity
- Spectacular written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Possess a high level of motivation to provide strong customer service
- Ability to stay highly organized and motivated in a remote environment
- Experience working with both web developers and designers
- High level of comfort working with web technologies, video conferences, messaging, and social media
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Become an expert in our software so that you may assist others both internally and externally
- SEO and ad server knowledge a plus
You must be able to connect to the internet through a reliable high-speed internet connection with little or no downtime.
You are responsible for supplying and maintaining your own workstation. We are platform agnostic and the choice of tools (desktop, laptop, smartphone, operating system, etc.) is yours but they must be able to handle the applications, websites, web-based tools, and communication solutions required to successfully execute your duties and stay connected to teammates and clients.
ePublishing, Inc. is an enterprise-class CMS solution provider serving content publishers small and large. We have been around for more than 20 years and are staffed by 100% remote employees who tirelessly work at home from multiple countries and time zones.