Location: Remote – US
The Technical Web Producer is responsible for the launch of Marketing content which may includeSEO pages, campaign landing pages, and conversion pages. You will help stakeholders’ push assets and content live on URLs. Your role is to ensure only superior enterprise customer experiences and buying funnels go live. This individual will oversee the launch of new web content, fully formatted to utilize all categorizing behaviors of our CMS. In addition, we want you involved in establishing processes for the management of website assets (creative, copy, product imagery, pricing, promotions, etc.) via Content Ops, powered by and organized in our CMS.
- Launch web pages within our CMS system using existing templates and components
- Help develop scalable web page templates and components based on business needs
- Use your technical knowledge to address production/development issues. You will also need the ability to leverage other technical teams if needed
- Partner with other teams (Demand Gen, Product Mktg, Content) to implement new content and updates
- Collaborate with Design and the web customer acquisition lead to maximize user experience while optimizing for conversion
- Collaborate with the SEO team to improve visibility of the site in search results.
- Partner with Mktg ENG to improve the functionality of the CMS, scope new features/functions, and maintain documentation
- Bring creativity, problem-solving, project management, and great communication skills to facilitate multiple projects and/or stakeholder requests
- Communicate to internal stakeholders with any changes that may impact their requests
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Ensure compliance with CCPA, GDPR, ADA, web security and other regulatory requirements
- Experience with Enterprise content management systems (ideally Contentful)
- Experience working with existing design systems
- 2+ years experience developing and managing websites
- Experience developing scalable web and content solutions
- Keen level of focus, attention to detail, and organization
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, UX, UI, content creation, MarTech integrations, analytics and other factors that impact web conversions
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $73,500 to maximum $156,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States or onsite in one of GitHub’s U.S. offices (San Francisco, Bellevue, Raleigh).
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and in teams to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We’ve designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.