Web Optimization Lead
Business Analytics/Revenue Digital Marketing /
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industrywith a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
The Web Marketing Program Lead is responsible for working across with product, marketing, and IT to deliver website performance enhancements, accurate analytics across all digital channels, and driving innovation in our personalization strategy. This position will work with senior leadership on driving the prioritization of key site personalization projects. This position will lead A/B and multivariant tests, measurement of site initiatives through tools like Adobe/Google Analytics, and set the overall strategy for product prioritization for the performance marketing analytics team.
What You’ll Do
- The Web Optimization Lead will identify and create opportunities across the performance marketing teams for site optimizations and create a roadmap strategy in partnership with product, marketing, and IT
- The Web Optimization Lead will manage the A/B testing strategy and measurement of strategy to relevant stakeholders
- Lead discussions with senior leadership on Martech and technology strategy related to website personalization and analytics.
- The Web Optimization Lead will use A/B testing tools like VWO/Adobe Target and measurement looks like Google/Adobe Analytics to measure results.
- Provides hands-on leadership on best practices related to analytics and digital optimization
- Coordinates with stakeholders and writes clear requirements for implementation when required
- Defines best practice approaches for analyzing user behavior on the online channels
- Defines and pursues ad hoc analyses that identify emerging trends regarding business and user behavior
- Stays current with new technology developments and techniques
What You’ll Do
- 6-8 years analytics experience with min 2 years of web analytical experience
- 2-3 years’ A/B testing experience/personalization experience
- 1-2 years experience with product management skills working cross-functionally across teams
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Good understanding of marketing platforms and site optimization
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to key partners and stakeholders
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We havea healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
Competitive PTO and vacation policies
Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.