Note From FlexJobs: Please be aware that Coalition Technologies requires a skills test including video as part of their hiring process.
Web Development Project Manager at Coalition Technologies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering the highest quality work for clients while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Expert experience in frontend or backend development and be able to pass skills tests including pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversion
- Experience in responsive design, HTML5, CSS3 media queries
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar degree
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Salesforce, etc
- A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Experience in working with large/complicated sites and high profile clients
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- An ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points, and work ahead to time to alleviate potential issues
- Proven mentoring and team building skills
- An ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento (preferred)
- An ability to demonstrate leadership capability with teams of 3 or more people (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assisting and reviewing development of project scopes, considering resources, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements. This includes wireframing, sitemaps & scope of work
- Defining project scope and giving clear instructions to design and development team
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to Account Managers
- Effectively applying our methodology and enforcing project standards
- Ensuring that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Collaborating with SEO team, developers, and other parties involved to establish the vision and analyzing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Ensuring that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail that will result in the delivery of a solution that meets customer needs as they perceive them
- Attending client meetings as required
- Assisting with developing quality assurance processes, documentation, and testing where needed
- Identifying and managing project risk
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions