Los Angeles, California
$ 45 – $ 50 per hour
Job ID: NS-WEBDC-NS_1689986567
NOTE: This is a 100% remote position. PST work Hours.
One of our clients in Los Angeles is looking for a Web Developer with the following skills and experience:
- 3-4+ years’ experience working in CMS environment ( Content Management System ). It could be any CMS. (Need to know how to develop in a CMS by using its platform and what restrictions it has)
- Communication skills and good personality, needs to be able to speak to the business partners who are non-technical and be able to speak technically, this is not an application developer role. they will be participating in communicating with the business and understanding their needs
- Not too seasoned, junior enough to want to grow and learn how to develop in this role
- Any experience on their resume that shows they have an eye for visual design
- Strong Marketing background.
- Must be someone who likes to fix problems (never let the machine beat you type of mentality)
- Understanding of Mobile breakpoints.
- Someone who comes from a highly regulated environment would be helpful
- Looking for someone Jr 4-7 years, doesn’t really want someone with much more than that
- Looking for someone who gets enthusiastic about solving problems, not just someone who sits in a basement and writes code
- Must know JQuery as this is what they use to determine functionality.
Nice to have:
- Experience working within a marketing org. his team sits WITHIN the marketing org, any marketing experience in general
- Graphic design exp, and visual design experience, an eye for things looking good