Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
Confluent is looking for a Web Analyst to join our Digital Growth team which consists of the Website Optimization team (that’s us!) as well as the traffic-driving Paid Media and SEO teams. In this role, you will run point on website performance, which includes building an innate understanding of key metrics & growth levers and running exploratory analysis to identify optimization opportunities across the website. A successful candidate will be excited about analyzing website visitor behavior, investigating trends and providing performance insights related to the many campaigns running across the website.
What You Will Do:
- Run regular exploratory analysis to help identify opportunities for optimization across the website
- Build subject matter expertise of all web performance metrics and their respective drivers
- Create and maintain website performance dashboards to provide better visibility to internal teams
- Partner with Data Science to run regular website performance meetings
- Identify gaps in web event tracking and project manage the build of new web event requests
- Run website campaign performance analysis for one off campaigns and new pages launched by other teams
- Support experimentation result analysis for web optimization team
- Build a strong relationship with the DS team to stay looped in on major updates to metrics, tracking & the ETL that may impact analysis and web performance tracking on the website
What You Will Bring:
- Independence with respect to data analysis, critical thinking, and data-driven decision making
- Ability to take analysis and build a story a story that helps articulate opportunities and insights to different business counterparts
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Intermediate to Advanced SQLIntermediate to Advanced
- Tableau experience
- Experience with tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, etc)