Visual Designer / Illustrator
Our client’s Design Team owns User Experience (UX) and Visual Experience (VX) design for the Marketing Website. We are a growing team of innovators and problem solvers, creating design solutions to challenging business problems. Our diverse range of customers—developers, IT professionals, technical decision makers, business owners, and executives across industries—rely on our work to help them explore and make decisions about the ever-evolving platform.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a visual designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- An available online portfolio of your work
- Illustration skills for diagrams and icons
- 1+ years experience in Adobe CC design tools (with an emphasis in Illustrator), and Keynote
- A bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or an equivalent design-related field
- A well-crafted portfolio that demonstrates user-centered visual design solutions through design concepts, case studies, documentation, mock-ups and style guides
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience translating complex abstract ideas into concepts that can be understood by a broad audience
- Experience designing for web, mobile apps, or other interactive digital platforms
- Experience partnering with technical product and engineering partners for design implementation
- Experience with design tools like Figma and Sketch.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, and design system tools such as InVision Design System Manager
- Experience navigating ambiguity, driving the design cycle, and multitasking in a fast-paced environment