Visual Designer, Design Systems (Remote, USA)
INTEGRATED LOYALTY CREATIVE CONCEPTING
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer to help shape client design systems as well as work with design and engineering to develop our Ansira product design language.
The Visual Designer contributes to the look, feel, and interaction of the customer’s digital experience, defining the foundations of our products and deliverables. They’ll set up our product design team for success by defining our product design language for Web, Email, iOS, and Android. This is a unique opportunity to help shape a platform that empowers franchisees around the country as well as creates cross-channel design systems for several blue-chip clients. You will report to our Director of Design Systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish design systems and patterns that will allow XD designers and front-end engineers to focus on experience problems and ship high-quality work efficiently and consistently.
- Establish beautiful, expressive, and an intuitive design across all areas of customer experience, like Web, Email, iOS, and Android.
- Provide pixel-perfect static and interactive mockups.
- Provide guidelines and documentation that connects and resonates with the clients and teams using our design systems.
- Work with XD designers, engineers, and technologists to develop and deploy the system.
- Write documentation and guidance on how and why components, styles, and patterns are applied in code and design.
- Be the design ambassador. Articulate design decisions for the experience and development teams.
- You care about setting up the team for successhelping shape the design system to help other designers do their best work is 80% of this job.
- You are excellent at exploring design solutions at both a systematic level and a feature level.
- You are comfortable expressing and recommending trade-offs on design decisions.
- You think in systems; you can see how all the parts fit together, and how a small change can propagate throughout the system.
- 2-3 years of experience creating design systems or product designer at a digital company.
- At least 1-2 years of design systems experience are required.
- A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to work through complex projects with minimal mistakes
- Be able to work under pressure – Manage a high volume of work, while meeting all deadlines
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Collaborates with researchers, strategists, project managers, leads, and other CX members to get the job done
- Firm grasp of digital design best practices
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Miro, and other design tools
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.