Virtual Training and Webinar Producer
Location: Remote, USA
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
Want a casual work environment filled with energy, creativity, and a fast pace? Wiley Professional Learning (a division of John Wiley & Sons) balances the benefits of working for a big company with the fun and creativity of working in a smaller, entrepreneurial organization!
We’re looking for curious and collaborative people to join our growing team. The Professional Learning team creates products and services to help people become more effective in their workplace and achieve career success. Our products include Everything DiSC®, The Five Behaviors®, PXT Select™, and The Leadership Challenge. We go to market through an Authorized Partner network of trainers, coaches, and consultants who use our branded solutions to bring value to their trusted advisor relationships within organizations.
As a Virtual Training and Webinar Producer you will ensure that our virtual events run seamlessly. The ability to rapidly switch gears and monitor technical needs of virtual learning events and presentations while managing participant engagement is vital in this role. A successful Virtual Events Producer allows presenters and facilitators to provide outstanding presentations and learning experiences while you manage the virtual platform technology.
How you will make an impact:
Platform and Event Management
- Overall platform management including registration systems as well as delivery
- Troubleshoot technical challenges with presenters and participants
- Work with platform vendors as needed for systemic problems
- Manage interactivity within the platform, including breakout rooms, chat, polls, etc.
- Clarify activity instructions for participants throughout training
- Event time management
- Other responsibilities as needed
Customer and Team Support
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve issues
- Liaise with other teams to ensure seamless customer service
- Customer support mindset, working with both presenters and participants in a respectful and professional manner
- Scheduling and registration coordination
- Create process documentation to create efficiency and identify areas for optimization
- Monitor education communication channels and respond to partners and clients promptly
What we look for:
- 2 or 4-year degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a virtual event producing role
- Experience managing online learning events that involve advanced use of interactivity tools and content sharing
- Expertise in virtual platforms (i.e. Zoom or similar)
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills including coordinating multiple priorities
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficient with technology and willing to master tools that you don’t know
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people in an often fast-paced and hectic environment
- Highly effective oral and written communications skills
- Experience in event registration platforms is a plus
Location/Division: United States
Job Requisition: R2202868
Remote Location: Yes