Title: UX-UI Designer
Location: United States – Remote Full-Time
We are searching for a UI/UX Designer to join our 35-person engineering team. In this role, you will help craft the experience and design of our web applications, with an eye toward efficiency and usability, which means you’ll play an important part in growing and maturing our product. Our tight-knit team combines a Scrum process with a strong testing culture and continuous integration.
You’ll have a leg up if you’re passionate about healthcare and geek out on delivering an amazing and useful application.
- Apply your creative nature and visionary ways to design novel and existing web applications.
- Engage with users to perform usability research, working to identify workflow enhancements that will create more efficiency and improve performance.
- Serve as an advocate for users within our existing product and software development life cycle.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineers to turn great ideas into awesome realities. You’ll lead the design team in taking initial concepts and requirements all the way through developer-ready designs.
- Interpret and translate user insights into concepts, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes.
- Improve design, usability, and engagement through the analysis and integration of front-end metrics.
- 2+ years of UI/UX web application development experience.
- Mastered modern design tools such as Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, and Maze.
- Know how to manage projects—you’ve even led several large projects while coordinating between product and development.
- Consider yourself an HTML and CSS (along with preprocessors SASS/LESS/etc.)Pro.
- Are an excellent communicator and have superb written and spoken communication skills(in English).
- Possess a strong understanding of usability principles.
- Are familiar with software development concepts and processes (e.g., version control, ticketing systems, Agile method).
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Work Environment/Physical Demands: Continuous sitting and fine manipulation.
- Travel Requirements: None
- Work Authorization: Legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship