UX Designer III
Boulder, CO or US Remote
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
What you’ll do here
We’re looking for a talented UX designer with a passion for working on complex, mission-critical SaaS applications. You’ll be involved in the product development process from beginning to end: starting with early concepts and research, collaborating and iterating with key stakeholders, delivering polished designs to the engineering team, and evaluating the success of your solutions. In a typical week, you might…
- Distill key findings from this week’s user interviews. Debrief with the rest of the team. Collaborate with Product to reprioritize work based on new research.
- Present conceptual sketches and workflow diagrams to Product and Engineering, proposing a new way to solve a tough problem.
- Put the finishing touches on a Figma prototype that balances usability, consistency, and visual polish.
- Review a new feature before release, identifying any discrepancies between implementation and design. You don’t miss the details.
- Add a new component to the design system, with specs for developers and usage instructions.
- Schedule feedback sessions with our favorite super users.
Some projects you could work on
- An end-to-end workflow for an analyst investigating a potential security threat.
- A data-dense, interactive visualization for monitoring activity from unidentified IP addresses.
- An interface for filtering down to a single log message among millions as quickly as a Google search. An upgrade strategy that’s as seamless and simple as buying a new iPhone.
- A roadmap for integrating a newly acquired tool into the LogRhythm product ecosystem.
- A UX research repository and process for acquiring, synthesizing, and acting on direct user feedback.
- …and don’t worry, there’s plenty more where these came from.
Who you are
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity, but strive for clarity.
- You care about the small details as much as the big picture.
- You enjoy finding elegant solutions to hard problems.
- You care about the craft of design and will be an advocate within the organization.
- You love complex challenges and you’re ready for the next one.
- You work well with others and collaborate easily.
- You’re a self-starter who needs just enough direction.
- You advocate for our users above all else.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Flexible time off
Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 100k-135k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform