Employer: Assurance IQ
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Role
Assurance is growing our support team! A core part of what we’re building is a large network of various insurance agents who access our platform to connect with interested shoppers.
This position is responsible for working behind the scenes to assist our Agents as they advise shoppers through their assorted insurance needs. As a User Support Representative, you are at the core of our support team, working to assist our users through a myriad of inquiries. Customer service, courtesy, and compassion will always be top of mind for you, as you’ll be working directly with our Assurance agents.
- Field inbound user chats and emails, resolving requests with expediency
- Ensure every user experience is top notch in quality adhering to Assurance’s SLA’s (Service level agreement) and KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Assurance platform with the ability to assist users through majority of questions
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Ensure the Assurance user and their internal rep are kept notified of any updates
- Identify and track user issues and complaints to ensure transparency and improve the customer experience
- 2-3 years as a customer support agent or similar role assisting users through chat and/or email
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with Assurance users at all times
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and work on different tasks as needed
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Prior experience with Zendesk and Intercom support platforms preferred
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Experience in the Insurance industry, and/or working with on-demand networks preferred