Title: User Experience UX Senior Product Designer I
Location: Remote – USA
You’re looking for an environment, team, and role where you’ll thrive and do the best work of your career. That’s why, as a Senior Product Designer at HubSpot:
- You’ll have a seat at the table from Day 1. Your partners and peers know what you do, greatly value it, and expect you to have strong opinions.
- You’ll co-own a significant part of the product with your partners and you’ll all have the autonomy you need to drive its strategy and vision.
- You’ll never have to guess about how to get promoted. We support you with clear expectations and career paths.
- You’ll be able to work where and how you work best: at home, the office, or any mix of both.
About your opportunity
Commerce and Payments, one of our newest offerings, is growing quickly with a diverse, global customer base that’s scaling even faster. We are looking for experienced designers to create the tools that help our customers get paid through any channel, unlock new streams of revenue, and grow their business by combining commerce with the power of our CRM. Explore our payments product to learn more about this critical area.
Here’s a clear view of what success looks like
- Co-create a shared strategy, vision, and cohesive roadmap for the future of this product area in partnership with product management and engineering peers
- Drive alignment, set goals, and drive understanding and motivation with your partners and team
- Understand your customer to build compelling journey scenarios, information architecture, interaction flows, and visual designs
- Work autonomously and with customer experience in mind, using our Canvas design system for a fast, efficient process with fewer handoffs
- Collaborate closely with researchers and content designers to create, refine, and iterate on new and existing experiences
- Mentor other designers as you play an active role in growing HubSpot’s UX team and culture
You’ll love this role if you
- Put customers at the center of everything they do
- Demonstrate experience in delivering successful, intuitive products
- Thrive when collaborating on strategy and vision with partners, leaders, and teams
- Can balance scope, speed, and quality to reach outcomes
- Understand how your projects align with and advance a company-wide strategy
- Can own the end-to-end design process, from leading discovery to producing high-fidelity screens to partnering with engineers to get the details right