Employer: Compassion International
You will use your aesthetic driven design experience to bring Compassion International to the next level. Bring creative ideas to design engagements independently and join the team for larger projects or initiatives.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Act as an advocate for children. Understand and advance Christ’s mandate to protect children. Take active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Coordinates closely with developers, product managers and other development team members to maximize the user experience.
- Working closely with software developers, provides insight and guidance to improve wireframes, prototypes, user flows, mockups, style-guides and other artifacts of the design process.
- Follows established design guidelines, best practices and standards adopted by Compassion development teams.
- Applies consistent design language across the product by maintaining consistency in visual elements and behavior.
- Conducts user research and compiles user feedback in collaboration with other development team members and business leaders.
- Utilizes different user personas in order to accurately design products for Compassion users such as employees and sponsors.
- May provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the user experience discipline.
What do you bring?
- 6+ years of digital design and wireframing
- Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD experience is required
- Your portfolio speaks for itself when it comes to visual design
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.