This position is responsible for the tools we use in support of our premium technical support solution. Some of those tools include our Salesforce platform which is the foundation of many of the current features we offer. They will be responsible for guiding Agile teams to ensure all roadmap features are delivered on target. They will also be responsible for other tools utilized by the PTP agents in support of our customers including, but not limited to, our screen share and camera share technology, our mobile device simulators, and additional tools that we will introduce over time. This individual must be knowledgeable in various CRM systems, call center workflows, service level goals, tools used to support customers, and more.
- Assists with the vision & strategy of our PTP Platform and ensures that the strategy becomes reality through the onboarding of the various tools and features.
- Is responsible for helping identify and prioritizing features which includes the discovery, opportunity assessment and analysis for the desired solution(s).
- Aligns with various stakeholders to ensure the product(s) meet the needs of the various internal and external teams who may be involved in the solution.
- Is the Subject Matter Expert for all PTP Platform features within our ecosystem, with deep knowledge of formats, integration methods, specifications, operations and protocols.
- Delivers product requirements, functional requirements, lead RFPs and RFIs, assist with user story development, training, & product documentation.
- Is responsible to ensure the PTP Platform components are configured to support new client opportunities as new business is brought onboard.
- Assists with 3rd party vendor selection and the relationship management, which includes partner on-boarding, contract negotiations, QBRs, business issue resolution and program execution.
- Is responsible for quality inspection to ensure the PTP Platform is consistently delivering high levels of satisfaction for all stakeholders.
- Is responsible to formally document workflows and keep those workflows updated as enhancements to products and features occur over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Experience with Agile processes and creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Solid understanding of CRMs, integration techniques and delivery mechanisms.
- Experience with negotiating partner contracts and pricing.
- Excellent analytic capabilities, detail, and process oriented, passionate about premium technical support tools.
- Ability to travel when necessary to promote the product and service to stakeholders and customers.
- Good understanding of Connected Home products.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- This is a remote position.