Who are we?Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare information solutions provider with offices in Chicago, IL and San Diego, CA, plus more than 600 clinical experts working remotely in 49 states. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving healthcare professionals are 100% focused on improving the quality of patient care at hospitals throughout the country.
What’s the job?We’re seeking an organized, efficient and highly motivated Information Systems Team Lead to report to the Manager of Client Access.
As IS Team Lead, you will…
- Drive SLA Performance
- Ensure day-to-day Helpdesk Team operations are performed according to SOP in conformance with established SLA’s
- Assign/Track Tickets
- Appropriate and timely escalation of Helpdesk tickets.
- Technical Mentor
- Provide strong technical guidance to staff in troubleshooting, efficient resolution and act as a technical escalation as needed to help resolve support issues
- Process Improvement
- Serves as a first-line resource for the team for technical related processes, communications, and follow-up requests
- Suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to our internal and external clients.
- Work with Manager/Director to ensure new processes and training initiatives are implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise between our Operations staff and clients to identify outstanding issues for quick resolution.
You’re a great fit if you…
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Service-oriented mentality – Actively looking for ways to help people; take initiative and be proactive.
- Enjoy problem-solving and don’t become discouraged when facing a roadblock.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Excel and VLookups.