Employer: Time Doctor
About the Role
If you love to take initiative with customer issues and want to own the customer experience, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a serious and reliable Technical Support Specialist / Customer Happiness Guru to walk our customers through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether their problem relates to a user error, a bug, or something else entirely. You need to be able to work full time starting 6 PM Manila Time.
As a Technical Support Specialist / Customer Happiness Guru, you will act as a trusted advisor to Time Doctor’s customers by enabling them to use our products to achieve their business objectives. You’ll partner with customers to develop and execute success plans – organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of our products. Furthermore, you will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience with Time Doctor exceeds their expectations.
- Maintain high-quality customer service and professionalism at all times
- Deal directly with customers and employees who have technical problems with our software, recommending and performing corrective actions
- Communicate with our developers to resolve technical issues as well as work with our QA team to verify and confirm the quality of the product and issue resolution
- Do callbacks regarding product inquiries and technical issues
- Create invoices, Issue refunds, and process payments
- Work with the customer success team to assist in resolving customer issues
- Update our self-help documents so that customers and employees can attempt to fix problems themselves
- Assist on-boarding team with technical knowledge during customer calls
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10/11 and troubleshooting common issues, and OSX common software troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of basic networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 40 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Technical Support Specialist ready to help us modernize remote work.