Employer: UnitedHealth Group
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Ability to answer incoming end-user Service Desk calls to provide first and second level troubleshooting support to the enterprise
- Preferred one (1) plus year of experience in Information Technology (IT) operations and end user support services
- Knowledge of user account management, remote assistance tools, Microsoft software, Active Directory, Citrix, VPN, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, smart phones and Local Area Networks
- Able to clearly document calls and issues in the ticket management system while meeting service level agreements
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills for handling difficult customer calls, major issues and escalations to Tier II technical teams
- Able to work any scheduled shift to include after hours and weekend shifts when requested
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School/GED or higher
- Technical Certifications or equivalent work experience in IT industry
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Software, Office Suite
- Associates Degree or higher
- Recommended Certifications: HDI Support Center Analyst; ITIL Certification; CompTIA A+