The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, analytical, have superb communication and technical skills, and can work in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment. Customer experience is a top priority.
- Answer pre-sale, education and product-related questions through email support and live chat.
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration and technical issues for customers so they can succeed with our product
- Prepare technical documentation for internal and customer use
- Test the product in real-life situations before release
- Work closely with developers and report bugs through GitHub
This outline indicates the major responsibilities of this role on a regular basis. This is not an exhaustive list of role responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with WordPress CMS, Plugins and Themes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and comfortable using the debugging console to identify and resolve issues from the browser.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills â€“ you actively seek opportunities to systematize customer service efforts to maintain quality expectations; documenting and enhancing processes to maximize individual and team productivity.
- Resourceful â€“ you know how to find answers and do homework before reaching out or escalating tickets to more senior team members
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience with software customer service
- Experience with PHP
- Familiar with software testing procedures
- Familiar with Github, creating Github issues and pull requests
- Familiar with writing Technical Documentation
- Familiar with Photography
- Experience working remotely
Key Performance Indicators
- The number of customer support tickets resolved
- Quality of responses as graded by supervisor
- Response time and happiness score (rating from the customer)
- The number of documentation tasks completed
We are a 100% remote company. We support our team working anywhere that suits them, as long as strong communication can be maintained during our core business hours via Slack and your tasks are fully completed each work day.
What we offer
- Work from Home â€“ You can choose to work from home or anywhere that has internet. We value people that are self-motivated to produce results without someone looking over their shoulder.
- Responsible PTO â€“ We all need time away to recharge, travel, take care of personal stuff, or spend time with family and friends. We offer PTO days and official company holidays. After 1 year, youâ€™ll get Responsible PTO, which means you can take whatever time you need off whenever you need it without worrying about how much PTO you have.
- Company Retreats â€“ Our team gets together once a year for a week to share what weâ€™ve learned as well as to hang out and enjoy spending time with the people we work with. All expenses paid.
- Annual Bonuses â€“ We value our team and their hard work which is why we offer annual performance bonuses.
- Paid Parental Leave â€“ After one year with the company 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- Invest in You â€“ We offer opportunities for personal and professional development and training. Whether itâ€™s learning new coding languages or design tools, weâ€™ll support you in doing what you love.
- Fun Environment â€“ Weâ€™re a welcoming group that loves tacos, video games and silly GIFs. The chats are always fun and sometimes random while we work.