- A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world.
- Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Explore your career possibilities here:
- Are you ready to start your career with unlimited opportunities for growth and development? Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
- As a Technical Support Representative you will work in a high volume environment assisting with troubleshoot technical issues, providing timely updates to Merchants/Customers and other duties assigned.
- Handling 20-50+ inbound calls a day providing technical terminal support by directing customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Assisting merchants with troubleshooting errors, password resets, network issues, installing and configuring hardware and software, replacing or order necessary parts.
- Following up with merchant to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Develops and maintains documentation of all activities
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Other projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to three years of experience in the telecommunications or applications programming field or job related experience
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Utilizes technical expertise to resolve customer issues, working with ecommerce applications and integration to ecommerce applications
- Coding background or experience in any computer language
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of telecommunications equipment, systems and vendor capabilities
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service wherever the business need is
By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the banking industry.
- We do the right thing â€“ We act ethically, honestly and with integrity.
- We power potential â€“ We champion and encourage potential in our customers, each other and our communities
- We stay a step ahead â€“ We value continuous improvement over fast growth, because bigger isn’t better: Better is better.
- We draw strength from diversity â€“ Diversity, inclusion and collaboration aren’t just policies- they’re defining characteristics of our culture.
- We put people first â€“ We invest in enhancing the skills and knowledge of our employees to create great experiences for our customers.
What we offer:
- Shift differentials and varied schedules available
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Competitive wages and performance-based bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision plans. Paid vacation to help you recharge, Ten paid holidays every year, Tuition reimbursement, Maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) plan with company match.
- Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.