Are you an overachiever? Are you one of those people that is just good at everything you do?
Oh, and do you want to work from home while being that awesome?
Sutherlandâ€™s Work-At-Home division is currently hiring for customer-focused individuals just like you! These full-time positions are 100% work-from-home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States.
The Technical Support Associate will work as part of a team to solve technical problems and be responsible for supporting Sutherland Enterprise clients of varying levels and sizes. The Technical Support Associate will work in a team-oriented environment to solve technical problems and offer advice on ways to increase the value of the product and manage the resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of customers such as IT Directors, System/Network administrators, and end users who provide mission critical services to their company
Technical Support Associate in this role get to:
- Obtain a unique skillset comparable to an Enterprise Storage Administrator: gain experience working with Storage Administrators on a myriad of issues ranging from hardware, administrative software, shared drives host connectivity (NFS-CIFS), ESXI datastores, fiber channel.
- Obtain business essential certifications: some of the certification offered for reimbursement include NetApp Certified Technology Associate (NS0-003) and SNIA Certified Storage Professional (SCSP).
- Work directly with Level II Support: develop professional relationships with the customer by working directly with NetApp support.
- Concentrate on specific areas of support: As a Level 1 TSA, you will be focusing on up to four out of eleven verticals specific to troubleshooting Enterprise Storage Systems, ranging from Data Protection, Core, Virtualization, Cloud, Protocols, Hardware, and several other areas of focus.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exposure to some understanding of enterprise level technology (i.e., networking, administration, Linux, cloud technology, virtual, fiber channel, etc.) preferably a degree or two years exposure/experience.
- High desire to learn about technology.
- Ability to multi-task/change direction when needed.
- Prior Helpdesk/Call center experience.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Basic PC keyboarding skills (30+ WPM), basic Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contact technical support experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- CRM application experience (preferred, but not required)
Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download â€“ the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Sutherland is a drug free workplace, including our work-from-home positions.
- Complete the application, including the screening questions and behavioral assessment.
- Internet speed test for your home office.
- Virtual assessment, one link that includes a test for typing, data entry, and technical skills.