Employer: Canopy Servicing
Canopy helps Fintech businesses succeed by providing an extremely flexible and developer-friendly SaaS loan managing platform. With Canopy, fintechs and other brands can rapidly launch next-generation financial products and support them with world-class service in a highly secure and compliant way.
At Canopy, we are passionate about providing fast, efficient, and friendly service. Our experienced technical support team is one of our differentiators and is core to the success of our business. We are growing very fast and looking for a Technical Applications Support Team Agent to add to the team.
As part of an advanced and collaborative technical support team, the agent will manage escalated tickets, phone calls, and chats. This contributor role will support the business by answering customer questions relating to our application and any aspects relating to troubleshooting issues; performing Datadog, Postman, and PostgreSQL queries, and making solution recommendations. This role will provide support as necessary to both the customer and to Internal Canopy teams.
You will be a go-to product expert that can diagnose complex setups and communicate clearly through to resolution.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Continuously search for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- A desire to continuously learn and ramp-up on Canopy and LMS space
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries via email, and telephone inquiries while building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Escalate customer inquiries to Engineering as needed
- Communicate up and down with the Engineering and Product departments for trends and issues
- Proactively surface new ideas to improve support processes
- Support Canopy team members by being readily available through the Slack collaboration application
- Strong technical troubleshooting, problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to creating/using Datadog, PostgreSQL, and Postman is a definite asset
- Passion for helping others
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Results-oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- A desire to learn new job-related skills quickly
- Passion for being the go-to in customer service
- Ability to own one’s work and take pride in results
- Space and support to grow
- Comp package in the 90th percentile of startups our size
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401k matching
- Monthly stipend for mental/physical wellness
- Excellent health, vision, and dental package
- Home office set-up package
- Yearly team offsite somewhere fun
- Donation (give-back) budget