Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are seeking a support engineer to join our Client Success team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills who enjoys problem solving. Our collaborative environment puts clients first and relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and collaboration. You should be comfortable troubleshooting technical issues and speaking with customers about their issues, questions, and concerns. As our newest Client Support Engineer, you’ll be a major contributor to the company’s success by working across clients to provide assistance and guidance at every step of the process. Your technical contributions will create high impact solutions for clients, facilitate continuous delivery, and support our SLA for high-traffic websites and mobile applications in the credit score and reporting industry.
- Lead technical support assistance for Array’s growing roster of clients.
- Provide direct support to clients as issues arise, while also working with product engineering teams to find long term solutions.
- Research API logs, attempt to recreate and debug client actions, test possible solutions and suggest alternate solutions.
- Create support documentation for internal and external use to further educate the organization and client base
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product and Engineering teams to further strengthen Array’s suite of products
- 2+ years experience providing technical support
- Previous experience working with REST APIs required
- Previous experience working with SQL preferred
- A broad technical background and the desire to learn new technologies
- Equally as comfortable with technical writing and client communication
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic environment of a collaborative start-up
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.