Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 12M users across 200k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter. Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
This role is part of our international Support team which is focused on providing the best product experience to all our Loom customers. You will be responsible for assisting users via email (Zendesk) and occasional remote sessions and you will be a key part of Loom’s support experience for our Enterprise customers. You will work closely with the entire Support and the Engineering teams to help drive engagement and product improvements.
* We are currently hiring remotely in the United States and Canada. Candidates in EST timezone preferred.
- Help customers through email and occasional remote sessions to ensure they are successful with our product
- Work closely with the Engineering team to become a Loom product expert and serve as a technical consultant to the rest of the support team
- Identify, document, and report bugs and customer feature requests to share with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create and update documentation based on customer interactions, workflow changes, and product updates
- Have the ability to work autonomously, must be a self-motivated and self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and thrive on technical challenges
- Contribute to our overall working environment and culture, where expressing your thoughts and sharing your feedback is a part of your everyday
- Have the ability to collaborate with your colleagues in a global setting, partnering with our remote teams to share ideas and feedback to ensure our operational alignment, support, documentation, and research
- Have strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively in a remote environment
- Capable of composing process, procedure documentation, and training users in complex topics
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3+ years of experience in SaaS companies working in Technical Support for large international customer accounts, in technical troubleshooting, research, documentation, and/or support engineer role, documenting the user’s experience and determining the root cause of technical issues
- Have the technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems on your own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiarity with basic IT principles including incident and issue management
- Strong fundamental knowledge in networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA or similar products
- Familiarity with distributed computing environment concepts; local and network-based user and group accounts and permissions
- Experience in analyzing support data to identify trends and priority
- Knowledge of best practices around data security
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO
- In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform remote troubleshooting on MacOS and Windows.
- Mobile device support including iPhone and Android
- Experience with supporting users remotely through email and remote sessions
Nice to Have
- Database management skills
- Troubleshooting protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, WebSockets, DNS
- Understanding of TCP/IP and ARP to run packet traces and troubleshoot network issues
- Any of these certifications: AWS Cloud Practitioner, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Apple Certified System Administrator, CompTIAA+, CompTIA Network+
- Great video presence and love engaging with customers through video
- Handling media (audio and video) and you’re familiar with terms and definitions of video transcoding, Bitrate, video codecs, Display resolution, Frame rate, video quality.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement