Job Reference :
Employment Type :
Kelly Services is seeking a Technical Support for one of our leading clients.
*** If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached ****
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Type: ONLY on W2 contract (NO C2C)
Length: Potential temp-to-hire based on performance after 120 days
Pay Rate â€“$20 per hour
**Remote – can work from anywhere
**Must be able to work until 8:00 AM EST/5:00 PM PST
**Candidates must have passion/interest in supporting consumer electronics – not looking for internal IT or internal helpdesk
Are you someone who loves breaking down technical problems into solvable components? Do you have top-notch customer service and collaboration skills? If this sounds like you, we have an opportunity that may interest you.
Our Technical Support Analysts are responsible for the following:
- Provide high-quality technical support to effectively diagnose and resolve support incidents reported by external customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and ownership of technical support issues.
- Work well in a high energy, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Provide appropriate responses and expectations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work as the customer’s advocate, demonstrating expertise in support processes and functions, including escalations, complex issue resolution, and customer retention.
- Technical Support Analysts may be required to perform other job related duties as directed by a member of management to meet business needs and objectives.
This position is in a department that is open 365 days a year and we currently have schedules which have shifts starting and ending at 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM respectfully (hours subject to change over time). Interested candidates must have a reasonable degree of schedule flexibility to work varying schedules throughout the year.
â€¢ 6 months experience with customer service, troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving.
â€¢ Strong experience and working knowledge in one or more of the following technical specialty areas:
â€¢ PC Support: MS Windows
â€¢ Mobile Support: iPhone/iPad/iOS, Android phones and tablets
â€¢ High school diploma or GED (post-secondary education preferred).
â€¢ Must be able to type 30-40 WPM.
â€¢ 1 year of experience in technical support role.
â€¢ Experience working within a support organization providing phone/chat/email based support to customers.
â€¢ Strong working knowledge of support services tools and applications such as CRM, knowledge base, remote diagnostic and monitoring tools, collaboration tools, etc.
â€¢ Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
â€¢ Experience in writing technical documentation for inclusion in a Knowledge Base.
â€¢ Experience with providing training and coaching, either to customers or to internal colleagues.
â€¢ Able to collaborate, interact, cooperate and motivate across job functions and teams.
â€¢ You are required to have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.