Employer: Olive AI
Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
This position is open to 100% remote
Olive is made possible by a technology platform which makes bot training repeatable and fast. Technical Support Analysts will work closely with the Olive Product Management team to deliver feedback on product performance, serving as the voice of our customers. A successful Support Coordinator will possess strong communication and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly diagnose our customers’ challenges while helping them to a speedy resolution in using Olive’s products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Provide standout functional and technical support to our customers, including prescribers in health systems, payers, and other key players in the healthcare space.
- Ability to work holidays as needed based on rotation (if on rotation for a holiday, another day can be taken off).
- Troubleshoot customer issues — investigate logs to identify root cause and implement a fix when it happens, providing a quick resolution and/or a recommendation for longer-term stability.
- Contribute and document best practices including updating knowledge base to support existing and future team members.
- Perform customer configurations and changes
- Serve as a building block in a fast-growing team supporting Olive’s newest and more innovative product offerings.
- Coordinate and manage a variety of time-sensitive projects to drive continuous improvement of our products and service offerings.
- Drive improvement of current workflows and identify operational efficiency opportunities.
- Communicate product insights and feedback with Support Leadership and to cross-functional partners across Olive.
- Serving as the voice of Olive, offer expert-level product insight and guidance to our customers, ensuring an outstanding experience.
- Look for opportunities to leverage project templates, repeatable processes, and other practices that drive efficiency and streamlining of activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field or equivalent experience preferred. (MIS, Computer Science, etc.)
- You are a team player, adaptable, and most importantly, friendly and helpful.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are quick to embrace change.
- Experience working in a technical support role or a desktop support position preferred
- Strong communication skills, especially written communication. You’re patient and adapt your communication style to meet the needs of the customer.
- Experience with handling multiple projects/support issues at once and prioritizing activities given strategic direction.
- Propensity to take initiative and seek solutions to complex challenges.
- Experience in customer service and healthcare is a plus.
- Ability to work holidays as needed. (Based on a rotation and can take another day off)