There is an exciting, home-based opportunity as a Call Center Technical Supervisor supporting the delivery of services to customers for PC, MAC, Mobile Devices and consumer technology support. This position will report to the Operations and Vendor Manager, and must be willing to work US business hours.
We are looking for a competent Call Center Supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
About the RoleExperience and SkillsMinimum Qualifications & Requirement
- General Requirements
- At least 3-4 years managing a high performing Team in a BPO setting
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal Technology acumen and reporting
- Strategic thinking, project management, results orientation, business acumen, customer focus, achievement motivation
- Problem solving, attention to detail, can‐do attitude, persuasion and influence, reporting
- Ability to manage up to 20 remote employees, demonstrated by time-management, multi-tasking skill
- Fulfills mentor or instructor role for direct report agents