Come work for a high-growth company where you can thrive on collaborative teams, and where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas across all levels of the organization. You should desire to work in a fast moving and adaptive environment but with the stability, compensation and benefits of an established company.
Adwerx is actively hiring a Technical Success Engineer to join our newly formed Technical Success team. In this role, you’ll work in concert with our enterprise onboarding, customer success and internal operations teams to launch and support enterprise partnerships across real estate, mortgage and a growing portfolio of other industries. Your days will be spent using your technical acumen and skills to troubleshoot customer problems, help our internal teams find creative solutions for our enterprise customers, customize HTML5 custom templates for partners, and automate advertising for some of the most respected brands in the industry.
We’re looking for good technical problem solvers and great people. If you’re looking to join a close knit group focused on collaboration, Adwerx is for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Research technical problems and provide creative solutions for our our enterprise onboarding, customer success and internal operations teams
- Customize existing HTML ad templates to meet the needs of enterprise customers
- Leverage a variety of technical tools to consume data feeds and APIs and onboard enterprise customers
- Debug customer issues, create reproducible test cases for developers, and validate fixes and workarounds
- Improve team efficiency by creating internal content and improving documentation
- Consult with product and development teams on new advertising features and internal tooling for the Adwerx automation platform
What You Should Have:
- Experience writing HTML and CSS
- Experience querying relational databases with an understanding how to write table joins with SQL
- Experience making API requests with a tool like Postman
- Technical mindset with a knack for creative problem solving
- Strong commitment to learning the ins and outs of a technical product
- Discipline to self-manage and juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of a scripting language a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The honor of wearing the exclusive Adwerx t-shirt!
- A collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers.
- The ability to help define the foundational technology that will power the growth of our business.
- An environment that fosters transparency and the company vision through monthly company updates, happy hours and full disclosure discussion with employees.