We are excited to hire an experienced Technical Project Manager to help us build world-class customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools for the hospitality industry.
The primary focus of this position is to implement creative, engaging, and performant software that enhances our products and our special edge in the hospitality industry. The engineering team takes multiple projects from concept to delivery, creating new products and features from scratch as we evolve to meet our many clients’ needs. This is an agile project management role requiring managing the scope, schedule, risks of multi-team complex engineering projects. The candidate demonstrates excellent adaptability and agility in decision making, strong partnering skills, and attention to detail in tracking and managing cross-team, complex engineering projects that are critical to our core platform. You are driven to help make the products and the company successful.
This position will be reporting directly to the CTO / VP of Engineering.
- Work with product and engineering teams in detailing out requirements, estimation, delivery plans. This may include authoring functional requirements, design specifications, roadmaps, status updates, or other documents
- Drive team(s)/partners to meet project goals through meetings, processes, and influence
- Drive detailed discussions and high-level alignment. Make timely trade-offs
- Communicate effectively up to 2 tiers above level, and across disparate stakeholder groups such as Product, Engineering, Quality, User Acceptance, Customer Support, Client Success, and Implementation teams
- Improve project and process efficiency. Optimize cross-team processes that improve team efficacy and delivery
- Experience in or desire to work in a remote-first workplace
Remote US Based
Team’s Pacific Time Zone core hours
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in agile project management with SCRUM methodologies
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience in managing complex projects across multiple teams
- Experience working with multiple technical teams
- Expert knowledge in using Jira and Confluence for planning and tracking the delivery of projects
- Experience in partnering with Product Managers and other engineering teams in capturing and flushing out requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMI Certification
- Experience in managing engineering projects in Common Platform APIs and Data Analytics
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
At NAVIS, our Core Values are:
- Golden Rule: I treat others as I want to be treated
- Integrity: I am a person of my word and highly trusted
- Innovation: I create solutions for difficult business problems
- Performance: I am part of an ambitious team and my results matter
- Attitude: I am a positive influence; I love my team and the work we do