Employer: Catena Media
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Product Manager for Sports Products to join our Tech team.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- This position is 100% remote. Evening or weekend work may be required on occasion.
- Develop and implement an integrated Sports Strategy to deliver financial and non-financial KPIs as well as market leading product development for all channels and all websites. You will own the product roadmap, including: gathering requirements, business development requests, implementation management, prioritization.
- Optimize user experience across of current and future sports related products developed by the tech teams.
- Oversee and communicate with key partner and 3rd party relationships including the profitable and efficient use of development.
- Evaluate, manage, monitor, and optimize the Sports game schedules to continually improve performance of our margin and revenue.
- Drive new product development and identify ideal Sports product strategy and support the senior product manager to enhance the UX and inspire and support the design team to deliver product enhancement and innovation for Sports.
- Regularly review the competitors in the marketplace and report on the state of the market and compare the Sports KPI performance against others. Also make recommendations following this research to enhance the Sports product offering to enhance the financial performance of the business and improve market share.
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- Operations and Product experience
- Proven experience working within iGaming and online Sports industry
- Deep knowledge of the online sportsbook industry and a passion for sports & sports betting
- Proven ability to create and manage sports promotions & campaigns from conception to completion
- Knowledge of customer service functions, acquisitions, and retention
- Data-driven and strategic approach with an understanding of the Online sports industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal influencing skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and supervisory skills.