In this role you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert on ExecOnline’s product/system functionality
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues with clear, concise, and systematic process documentation
- Build a credible client-facing technical relationship in collaboration with Client Success to ensure clients are compliant and fulfilling ExecOnline technical requirements throughout the full client lifecycle
- Manage and facilitate conversations along with ongoing follow-up with named client-side IT contacts to secure proper technical clearances
- Liaise with our technical and legal teams to address any client-specific implementation, operational, or contractual needs where appropriate
- Help drive the successful adoption and incorporation of ExecOnline products into our clients’ L&D goals, while overseeing ongoing maintenance and upkeep in the technical relationship lifecycle
- Serve as the CS team’s in-house partner by advising on implementation design and deployment solutions through your advanced technical product expertise
- You will help streamline and codify technical and product-related processes and guidelines on behalf of the team, ensuring proper enablement support and execution on carrying out our client-facing service.
What positions you for success:
- Previous 3-4+ years domain knowledge and experience with SaaS or tech-enabled products or solutions, complemented by a deep understanding of backend/third-party components and configurations involved
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to navigate through situations with those of lesser technical fluency
- Excellent oral and written communication with a strong ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Experience and proficiency with major browser/desktop configurations, along with working knowledge of information systems, network/firewall infrastructures and/or cybersecurity concepts.
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the full end-to-end experience by promotion of an end-user support and problem solving mentality
- Direct experience with Enterprise-level/B2B service models and global/highly-matrixed organizations is preferred.
- Exposure or familiarity with online live video conferencing technology, web development teams and approaches, and analytical tools are a plus.
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences