Technical Consultants are responsible for onboarding new customers, providing technical support for existing clients, and maintaining a strong relationship with their portfolio of clients.
Technical Consultants also support customers to drive system utilization, adoption, and high levels of satisfaction. As a Technical Consultant, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with the customers and internal teams to ensure that the client is maximizing the value of their Lightning Bolt investment. You will proactively identify client configuration issues, take ownership of and resolve escalated technical issues, and lead efforts for increased client satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Onboard and train new clients through remote and onsite delivery.
- Analyze client requirements and configure the software based on their specific requirements.
- Serve as the system-expert providing consultation and recommending solutions to the client.
- Troubleshoot schedule configuration and system issues.
- Provide continued support for clients regarding potential issues with their configuration and help advise/provide corrective steps.
- Recommend solutions to organize, simplify, and streamline their scheduling workflows.
- Develop and maintain product expertise; driving high levels of end-user satisfaction.
- Identify, reproduce, report, and escalate system issues and bugs impacting clients.
- Build trusting relationships and provide day-to-day support to clients, e.g., execute sponsors, department/service line directors and key strategic practices.
- Provide creative workaround solutions, when appropriate, for client requirements.
- Ensure that the client is maximizing the value of their Lightning Bolt investment.
- Identify, develop, and share best practices that enable clients to achieve their business goals and objectives by fully leveraging the applications they license.
- Serve as the voice of the client and an advocate for end users into the Lightning Bolt organization.
- Collaborate with Project Managers on enterprise projects and Account Executives on department projects to establish appropriate client expectations and timelines.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to escalate and resolve At Risk clients.
- Collaborate with other departments within Lightning Bolt to deliver best possible solutions to meet client needs.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Product expertise and the ability to apply Lightning Bolt to solve client problems
- Troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in high-pressure situations
- Ability to drive process change
- Strong work ethic
- 1+ years experience in a software implementation role
- Ideally, experience with SQL or other relational databases