Job DetailsRemote TypeFully Remote
Solarity is currently looking for a few good candidates to join our team as a Systems Analyst II. The Systems Analyst II actively troubleshoots customer issues and serves as a technical resource for basic software implementations and upgrades. This position also serves as an escalation point as needed.
- Actively troubleshoot and research customer issues.
- Serve as technical resource for basic Solarity implementations and upgrades.
- Independently complete system changes and project deliverables as assigned.
- Assist users with information about product capabilities and best-practices.
- Create detailed documentation of systems and procedures as needed.
- Create thorough and user friendly knowledge base articles.
- Escalate issues and project deliverables to senior resources as needed.
- Serve as an escalation resource.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of progressive software application support experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred.
- Experience with the following preferred: SQL database structure and syntax, Windows/pc concepts, installing peripheral devices and software, registering files, and Event Viewer.
- Experience as a technical resource for software implementations desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently within stated deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and dynamics.
Please note, this position is remote, however we are not currently hiring this position in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, MA, ME, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VT, WA, WV.