Title: Support Specialist I
Location: United States
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work – it’s personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we’re doing just that. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
The Support Specialist will receive, prioritize, document, and actively resolve client requests, serving as a dedicated resource for Paylocity product support.
Reports To: Manager, Support Tech Services
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers technical and non-technical support to clients
- Establishes intra- and interdepartmental relationships to prioritize needs, communicate project status and timing expectations.
- Determines the scope of client requirements.
- Achieves objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve client questions.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs required.
- Comfortable with heavy client contact; strong customer service skills
- Basic project management skills.
- Working knowledge of health and welfare benefit concepts as well as experience with online benefit enrollment products.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during Fall/Winter open enrollment season.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications – are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.