Title: Statistical Programmer I – REMOTE
As part of a team, will be responsible for supporting the SAS programming efforts for specific projects and studies, including developing, testing, maintaining, validating, and documenting SAS programs to meet the project’s needs.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Review CRFs, edit check specifications, and table mock-ups
- Create specifications for derived/analysis datasets
- Program analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the analysis of clinical trials data using SAS
- Generate SDTM domains, ADaM datasets, and Define.xml files
- Provide programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies or any other internal and external ad-hoc requests
- Perform quality control for SAS programs and other study documents (e.g., presentations and reports)
- Document the quality control review process
- Review output across programs to ensure consistency
- Review, maintain, and approve study documents per standard procedures
- BS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or in a related field
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and ability to coordinate workload and meet established deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with others
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.