Staff Product Manager
at Grow Therapy
We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety from the pandemic, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
If you or a loved one has ever tried to find an in-network therapist, you may have already experienced how hard it is to find a therapist that’s the right fit for you, understand the costs associated with the appointment, or figure out if you’re covered by your insurance. We are hiring our third product manager to create a game-changing experience that helps clients manage their entire mental health journey.
This is an opportunity to build technology that brings the therapy experience into the 21st century with a stellar engineering team.
As part of this role you will:
- Own the product roadmap for the client portal: You’ll work closely with the CTO and COO and use your learnings from talking with users and clinical advisors to figure out how to build digital health tools that improve clients’ therapy experiences
- Be a speakerphone for users: You’ll drive UXR for mental health clients, synthesize those learnings, and use it to inform the product roadmap
- Set best practices and culture for product at Grow: You’ll play a huge role in deciding how we hire and recruit product managers in the future
- 4+ years of product management experience (startup and healthcare experience is a plus but not required)
- Collaborative. You have experience working with designers and engineering teams
- User Empathy. You relish talking to users, understanding their unique pain points, and using that deep understanding to build products from first principles.
- Scrappy. You’ll do anything to achieve your goal. You know how to think on the fly and persist through setbacks and roadblocks and to motivate your teammates to do the same.
- Team Player. You are collaborative by nature, relish in camaraderie and group wins, and are looked to by colleagues as a steadfast partner and source of encouragement
- Highly Motivated. You want ownership of your work
- The chance to transform the mental healthcare landscape and drive impact from day one
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include unlimited PTO, winter break, Mental Health Mornings (2hr each week), wellness stipend, team meditation, lunch on us, and so much more!
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Flexible working (hybrid of in-person & remote), relaxed dress code, office pets
- Continuous learning opportunities which include dedicated learning days, generous learning stipend, and monthly mental health workshops
- Strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and unbounded leadership opportunities. You’ll have the opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling organization
- Competitive salary