What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now
We are looking for an Splunk Developer who can navigate complex threat scenarios and remain committed to decreasing the overall attack surface of the company. Enterprise Vulnerability Management remains a top priority within the company, presenting the opportunity to be in a key role, together with the support and empowerment needed to be successful. You will complete each day with a sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that your contributions have made a positive impact to the security posture of the company.
The role is within our Enterprise Vulnerability Management Team, with a focus on Automation & Tooling as they pertain to Enterprise Vulnerability Management. You will play a key role in establishment, operationalization, and optimization of our operational metrics & reporting capability, ultimately ensuring our Business units can adequately be measured towards compliance to the standard set for Enterprise Vulnerability Management. You will work very close with both our Vulnerability Advisory Service, and our team of Vulnerability detection professionals, combining to form the company’s EVM capability.
- University Degree in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Disciplines
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in IT and/or Cybersecurity, with at least 2 years within an Enterprise Vulnerability Management Team.
- Superior Knowledge of Log/Data Analytical tools (e.g. Splunk, ELK), together w/ basic knowledge of data formats (e.g. JSON, XML) and programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Java)
- Good working knowledge of Vulnerability Management processes for Infrastructure, Cloud-Native, and Product alike.
- Proficiency with Vulnerability Management Tools (e.g. Tenable.io/Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Ability to own and navigate complex problems, with a keen focus and drive on accomplishing the defined strategy and goals