Software Test Engineer, Salesforce
Virtual United States
- Virtual United States
- Virtual Netherlands
As a Salesforce Software Test Engineer, you will support validation and verification of our Salesforce Software and integrated systems. You will contribute as a quality lead by defining test strategies/plans for functional, regression, and technical end to end validation and sharing it with the team as part of the development process.
You may also have the opportunity to work with other software engineers to build automation frameworks and infrastructure, automate at all levels of the architecture (end-to-end, integration, API / service-contract, unit tests) to ensure that our products are of high quality, performance and scalable.
What’s in it for you?
You will work with the latest/cutting edge technologies such as Tosca AI/ML automation, Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud), Jenkins and GitHub. You will help define ways of working and best practices for the team.
If you’re looking to use your software test engineering abilities and technical skills to solve challenging problems, this is the perfect opening for you. With hands-on experience and learning modules offered through Skill Soft, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and grow your career.
What can you expect?
- A highly collaborative environment where everyone has a sense of ownership for quality.
- The feel of a startup, where innovation and fail fast/learn from experiments are part of the culture.
In this role:
- You will collaborate with your team in daily scrum ceremonies, including standups, grooming sessions, planning, test definition and execution as well as demos.
- You will represent quality team in leading efforts to support the delivery of a quality product every sprint, including presenting test scenarios to bring about a common understanding and elicit additional business requirements.
- You will enjoy the success of a quality delivery of the products you work on.
What you need to succeed:
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in Quality Engineering in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience testing/using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud), Jenkins and GitHub
- Experience leading test initiatives. You can define test strategies to inform a project plan.
- You are highly collaborative, a good listener and eager to share or incorporate good ideas
- You have strong communication skills – You can articulate complex concepts using simple language. You know what, how, when, and to whom to communicate information.
- You can build and maintain code repositories, preferably using Git.
- You know how to use a variety of testing tools & frameworks, such as SoapUI/ReadyAPI, Postman, Selenium, Oracle, Cucumber.
- Experience driving agile best practices in scrum
- You have familiarity, or interest in learning, any modern object-oriented programming language such as C#, Python, Java, C/C++, Ruby, and Groovy or similar languages is preferred
- You understand OOPs concepts.
- You are familiar with Behavior Driven Development.
- You are familiar in Continuous Integration (CI) concepts and Continuous Delivery and Deployment.
- You are focused on quality in the development process.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 10,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.