Title: Software Engineer – SaaS
Location: REMOTE – USA
REMOTE – USA
Molecula is an Operational AI company that closes the gap between data and decision, enabling organizations to unlock the power of real-time analytics and AI. Our core technology, FeatureBase, is a feature-oriented database platform that powers real-time analytics and machine learning applications by simultaneously executing low latency, high throughput, and highly concurrent workloads. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, marketers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Want to play around with FeatureBase Cloud? Try it out here!
Our engineering team is a group of brilliant makers and doers passionate about building world class products and solutions that make AI and ML possible for all. They take really challenging technical problems and turn them into elegantly simple yet incredibly complex solutions that delight our users. Most of all, they take pride in their craft and are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, clients, company, and opportunity.
Why you would want to consider this opportunity?
- With over 2.3k stars on Github, our sleeping giant is ready to be woken!
- The underlying technology is truly novel. It allows FeatureBase to have 100X better price-performance compared to brute force solutions, sub-second latency on your most complex queries, and up to 90x hardware footprint reduction!
- We have an awesome team that truly cares and supports each other and genuinely wants to see you flourish. Here, meet Souhaila and Jonathan.
- The Total Addressable Market (TAM) is HUGE! The big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 231.43 billion in 2021 to USD 549.73 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.2% in 2021-2028 period.
- You’ll have the autonomy and authority to make decisions and take action against our plan because ain’t nobody got time for that.
What success looks like in your first year.
- You’ve been critical in launching our SaaS offering.
- You’ve been critical in making our product super duper easy to use.
- You’ve completed all your assigned individual projects and deliverables.
- You’ve evangelized a culture of accountability, collaboration, and autonomy so that everyone on the team can do amazing work, together.
- You’ve shown up for our OSS community and applied their input.
Some of the things we’re looking for.
- At minimum
- 5+ years of software engineering experienceÂ at a software or cloud tech company.
- Direct, hands on, experience building a SaaS product.
- Bonus points
- A technical background and passion for engaging with developers who are building databases, infrastructure, in-memory systems, developer products and tools, or other low level data products.
- Experience with source code repositories such as Github and tools/processes for tracking community engagement.
- Fluent in Open Source go-to-market strategies and projects.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Go or a similar programming language.