What you’ll do:
- Develop and extend APIs across multiple frameworks and platforms including Node.js, Ruby on Rails, and Amazon Web Services.
- Contribute to our codebases and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed by participating in design discussions, testing and code reviews.
- Assist support and operations teams in triaging and resolving production issues, including participating in on-call rotation.
What you should have:
- Experience integrating with a variety of third-party API including AWS, Salesforce, Stripe, and Marketo.
- Experience designing and writing unit and functional tests using RSpec, Chai, Mocha, or similar testing frameworks.
- Experience thinking, planning, and executing autonomously and as part of a remote team of technical and non-technical collaborators and stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience.
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- Autonomy and ownership. We hire motivated, professional developers and expect them to proactively solve problems and implement quality results. You ll have as much support as you need but you ll ultimately be responsible for managing your time and development process and for moving your projects forward to completion.
- Learning and growth. Our team works across a wide variety of applications and technologies with more on the horizon.
- What you re working with today may not be part of our process in a year and you re eager to expand your competencies as our stakeholder needs evolve and grow.
- Work with a motivated, talented, and supportive team of project managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers.
- You get equal satisfaction helping your teammates succeed as you do from your individual contributions.