Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS) is a division of INFICON that makes industry-leading scheduling, sampling, and visualization software to optimize semiconductor manufacturing. We have a talented team of Software Developers and are looking for more developers to join us! This is a Remote/Home Office opportunity to work collaboratively with our U.S. and International developers. This position reports to the Applications Engineering Team Manager. INFICON provides a flexible work schedule.
- Member of Development team responsible for INFICON/IMS industry leading Sampling Optimization Product
- Develop improved features/capabilities to support existing client deployments
- Develop completely new derivative roadmap products to allow penetration of new markets
- Generate new feature ideas for applications you routinely support
- Develop tools to test your features, improve continual integration tools, and deployment tools
- Communicate with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Provide best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Write technical documentation and support Project Manager’s writing User Documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals like Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- Comfortable with web authoring tools such as Visual Studio
- Effective communication, comfortable discussing solutions with team and customers
- .NET, C#, MVC, Angular
- Web Service/API
- Experience with BitBucket and GIT tools
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Support
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
INFICON provides a dynamic work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our employees experience on going green initiatives, flexible work hours, and a variety of health and wellness programs.
INFICON’s forward thinking approach offers countless opportunities to design, support, and manufacture a diverse product portfolio that expands globally. Our Lean and Agile work environment offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance, a discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits; major medical, dental, health, vision, 401K, Open PTO, tuition reimbursement and more!