INFICON is a leading provider of innovative instrumentation, critical sensor technologies, and Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 software solutions that enhance productivity and quality of tools, processes, and complete factories. These analysis, measurement and control products are essential for gas leak detection in air conditioning/refrigeration and automotive manufacturing. They are vital to equipment manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells and industrial vacuum coating applications. Other users of our vacuum-based processes include the life sciences, research, aerospace, packaging, heat treatment, laser cutting and many other industrial processes. We also leverage our expertise in vacuum technology to provide unique, toxic chemical analysis products for emergency response, security, and environmental health and safety.
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for developing high quality software. You are responsible for ensuring timely execution of new development, ensuring applications meet Client Requirements, and ease of deployment for Clients and Project Management Team. We follow Agile Software Development methodology. You will work on one or more applications, and you may need to support other applications in need. Being able to multi task and be flexible is important.
Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS) is a division of INFICON that makes industry-leading scheduling, sampling, and visualization software to optimize semiconductor manufacturing. We have a talented team of Software Developers and are looking for more developers to join us! This is a Remote/Home Office opportunity to work collaboratively with our U.S. and International developers. This position reports to the Applications Engineering Team Manager. INFICON provides a flexible work schedule.
- Member of Development team responsible for INFICON/IMS industry leading Sampling Optimization Product
- Develop improved features/capabilities to support existing client deployments
- Develop completely new derivative roadmap products to allow penetration of new markets
- Generate new feature ideas for applications you routinely support
- Develop tools to test your features, improve continual integration tools, and deployment tools
- Communicate with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Provide best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Write technical documentation and support Project Manager’s writing User Documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals like Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- Comfortable with web authoring tools such as Visual Studio
- Effective communication, comfortable discussing solutions with team and customers
- .NET, C#, MVC, Angular
- Web Service/API
- Experience with BitBucket and GIT tools
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Support
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
INFICON provides a dynamic work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our employees experience on going green initiatives, flexible work hours, and a variety of health and wellness programs.
INFICON’s forward thinking approach offers countless opportunities to design, support, and manufacture a diverse product portfolio that expands globally. Our Lean and Agile work environment offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance, a discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits; major medical, dental, health, vision, 401K, Open PTO, tuition reimbursement and more!
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.