Employer: CVS Health
This position is for a Configuration Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining configuration changes of the MHK software application based on business and customer requirements.
Assist gathering, developing and documenting configuration requirements. Assist with planning and executing configuration tasks within set deadlines.
Provides support in developing, implementing, defect mediation and testing configuration.
- Comprehensive understanding of the application functionality
- Collaborates with internal teams to support effective customer requirement gathering
- Reviews and recommends changes to existing configuration
- Updates configuration and creates new configuration
- Provides system configuration support based on system functionality
- Manages configuration tasks assigned across multiple customers
- Tests configuration for accuracy
- Creates and attaches required documentation to assigned tracking system.
- Assists in peer to peer review
- Provides support during releases and system upgrades
- Other duties as directed by Manager
- 1+ years experience in computer operations, with a background in mainframe, midrange, and distributed computing environments.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Working knowledge of mainframe and distributed software , such as ClearCase, PVCS, Endeavor, DOS, MS Systems Management Server, MS Access, Command Line knowledge of both Windows and Unix, MS Office Products, JCL & TSO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associates degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Location: AZ, CA, CT, FL, IL, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, WA