Remote Social Media Manager
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform.
It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
The objective of this role is to help drive the social media needs of the INFUSEmedia business. This encompasses all of our social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, youtube, etc).
- Working with the marketing and sales teams to help build and manage the social media campaigns, content promotion, and driving inbound lead generation.
- Identifying patterns in social media performance and guiding creation.
- Managing and assisting in the creation of a social media schedule across multiple platforms (incl. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).
- Creating regular reports, monitoring campaign and content success rates to guide future strategies.
- Helping to build and maintain a consistent brand voice with different audiences.
- Coordinate with the Creative Team to produce graphics and designs that support our social media promotions.
- You are passionate about social media and have experience in managing all the above elements.
- Any B2B marketing experience would be advantageous but is not necessary.
- Experience using all social media platforms and tailoring campaigns to meet their requirements.
- Experience using Hubspot to manage social media campaigns
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- Experience building social media strategies that drive results and grow engagement.
- You are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table and challenge the status quo when necessary.
- Keen to learn and progress.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Hubspot, and the ins and outs of social media analytics.
Our Hiring Process:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionalsevery person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting (or Zoom, for as long as we are in a pandemic) where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it’s decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSEmedia and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.