Social Media Manager
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
Blend is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for management and development of activity on core social media channels with the aim of driving engagement, building audience, increasing web traffic and positioning Blend as an industry leader. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual with experience managing social media for a B2B brand, communicating strategy and performance to peers, and someone who has a passion for the always changing landscape of Social Media.
How you’ll contribute:
- Oversee day-to-day management of all of Blend’s social media channels
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and implement social media strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn and technology review sites
- Work cross functionally with creative and design teams to curate content
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the social media editorial calendar
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of social media management experience focused on B2B
- Experience in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to align with a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.